Beyond saving data: 7 things you should know about Datally
Datally is a mobile data-saving app by Google that was launched in November 2017. It aims to help users understand, control, and save data and do more with it. And to further understand the objectives of this mobile program, here are the seven things to know about Datally.
1. Datally helps you understand where your data is going. It shows how much you have used on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, and alerts you when your other phone apps have already consumed a lot of data.
2. The Data Saver feature helps you for up to 30% by effectively turning off background data for the non-essential functions and lets you manage data usage on an app-by-app basis.
3. The Data Saver Bubble has a real speedometer which tracks the usage real-time for whatever the app users may be using. Also, they can also block data with one tap if data usage gets out of control.
4. Apart from being a data monitor, Datally helps mobile users find a great Wi-Fi nearby. Its Wi-Fi finder feature will notify the users of a great quality connection around their surroundings and help them connect into it.
5. Aside from being connected, Datally enables its patrons to rate Wi-Fi networks and help others to get connected through the said feedback manner.
6. The Datally app is so light on your phone that it only takes about 6MB of any of the phone’s storage space (internal or external).
7. Datally is made for all phones running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher and it’s available globally on the Google Play Store.