- Tech Guides
In this vast world of impressive but expensive technology, going back to basics is sometimes just the key. And there is a new entertainment partner to consider amidst this innovation outburst – the Sharp Easy Smart Collection.
Fujifilm just concluded their first day of announcements at Fujikina, and the major focus was on their flagship medium format camera, the GFX 50S. First impressions after the jump.
Fitbit suggests activity trackers as great Valentine gifts to get the two of you moving, stay active, and get fit together.
Pioneer gives tips on how to avoid purchasing fake Pioneer car units.
PCs are more important than before, and display technologies make all the difference, says Lenovo.
ASUS has announced the ZenFone 3 Zoom, a phone with dual cameras for shooting in portrait mode and a huge 5,000mAh battery.
Advancement in consumer drone tech were one of the most interesting to track in the year of 2016, and this year, you’ll certainly see more refinements to these fun gadgets.
Datacolor releases the next-gen monitor calibration solution.
Another year has come and gone, and Smart wonders about what is forthcoming to citizens of a highly connected and digitized world.
LG's V10 successor has finally arrived in the Philippines, the V20! Planning to buy this new premium LG smartphone? Find out some of the surprises in store for you when you get one. Here are the 20 things that you should know about the LG V20.
- Honda Click 150i targets Filipino millennials, starting price at 89K
- Huawei Watch 2 displays time, tracks steps for up to 25 days
- Apacer releases ARMOR AS681 ARMOR SATAIII SSD
- Samsung Galaxy Book crams full PC into a tablet, comes in 10.6" and 12" variants
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with 4K-ready display, AKG-tuned speakers outs at MWC
- Nokia re-enters smartphone arena with two octa-core, one quad-core handsets
- Huawei adds P10, P10 Plus to smartphone line with Leica cameras
- Water-resistant LG G6 comes out with Snapdragon 821, two 13MP Sony rear cameras