Articles tagged ‘asrock’
With the availability of Trinity desktop APUs from AMD, it's just natural to see new motherboards that support the new chips to be out in the market. In this shootout, we gathered motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI to find out which one's the best for you.
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
ASRock teams up with champion gamer Fatal1ty on a world tour to introduce their PCI-E 3.0-compliant and Fatal1ty-branded motherboards built with high-performance components to cater to the needs of gaming enthusiasts.
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
Five years after we first heard of 'Fusion', AMD's Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) - integrating both CPU and GPU processing elements on a single die - have been released. We take a look at the AMD Brazos platform which feature the Fusion processors, with offerings from ASRock, Gigabyte and MSI.
- Microsoft, DOT, and TPB Form Partnership for Windows 8 Apps for Tourism
- Globe TATTOO Gives Pinoys the Lotus F1 Experience
- Samsung Introduces Devices that Match Your Business Perfectly
- Finis Neptune SwimP3 Lets You Listen to Music Underwater
- ECS Preps Up for Intel Haswell with New Durathon Motherboards
- Raspberry Camera Module Begins Shipping at US$25
- Adobe to Continue Offering Lightroom as Standalone Product
- AMD Radeon HD 8970M Billed as Fastest Mobile GPU