Articles tagged ‘asrock’
At Computex 2014, ASRock and MSI previewed their Intel X99 motherboards, amid their Intel Z97 offerings. The replacement of the X79 (Patsburg) chipset, the Intel X99 (Wellsburg) will be the core of platforms that are designed for new Intel Core Extreme processors.
With the availability of Trinity desktop APUs from AMD, it's just natural to see new motherboards that support the new chips to be out in the market. In this shootout, we gathered motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI to find out which one's the best for you.
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
ASRock teams up with champion gamer Fatal1ty on a world tour to introduce their PCI-E 3.0-compliant and Fatal1ty-branded motherboards built with high-performance components to cater to the needs of gaming enthusiasts.
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
Five years after we first heard of 'Fusion', AMD's Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) - integrating both CPU and GPU processing elements on a single die - have been released. We take a look at the AMD Brazos platform which feature the Fusion processors, with offerings from ASRock, Gigabyte and MSI.
- GetGadget Shop one-day "Trade Off" promo is on March 31!
- Asus and Nvidia re-introduces the Strix GTX 960 and the power behind its efficiency
- LG Electronics announces Super ULTRA HD TV line in the Philippines
- Get ready Philippines! Nissan brings GT Academy to you
- Canon and MSI-ECS team up, release two new printers
- ASUS, MSI, and Palit out their versions of NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X
- Microsoft simplifies browser strategy; isn't killing Internet Explorer yet
- ZipMatch surpasses critical stage; secures $2.5M Series A funding for expansion