Articles tagged ‘asrock’
With the availability of Trinity desktop APUs from AMD, it's just natural to see new motherboards that support the new chips to be out in the market. In this shootout, we gathered motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI to find out which one's the best for you.
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
ASRock teams up with champion gamer Fatal1ty on a world tour to introduce their PCI-E 3.0-compliant and Fatal1ty-branded motherboards built with high-performance components to cater to the needs of gaming enthusiasts.
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
Five years after we first heard of 'Fusion', AMD's Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) - integrating both CPU and GPU processing elements on a single die - have been released. We take a look at the AMD Brazos platform which feature the Fusion processors, with offerings from ASRock, Gigabyte and MSI.
- Rumored US$100 Google Nexus Phone to Come with MediaTek Chip
- Nokia to Changes Its Name to Microsoft Mobile Oy
- Quad-core DROIDZ Mini Q Tops Torque’s Android Tablet Portfolio
- Huawei MediaPad 10 Link Now Available Through Smart LTE Plan 1299
- After Oppo, Here Comes Zopo
- Manny Pacquiao Endorses Local Player Zh&K Mobile
- MyPhone Rio 5-inch Quad-core Dual-SIM Android Jelly Bean Smartphone Sells Below 5K (Updated)
- Cherry Mobile Intros Cosmos Z With 5-inch Full HD 1080p Display (Updated)