Articles tagged ‘asrock’
At Computex 2014, ASRock and MSI previewed their Intel X99 motherboards, amid their Intel Z97 offerings. The replacement of the X79 (Patsburg) chipset, the Intel X99 (Wellsburg) will be the core of platforms that are designed for new Intel Core Extreme processors.
With the availability of Trinity desktop APUs from AMD, it's just natural to see new motherboards that support the new chips to be out in the market. In this shootout, we gathered motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI to find out which one's the best for you.
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
ASRock teams up with champion gamer Fatal1ty on a world tour to introduce their PCI-E 3.0-compliant and Fatal1ty-branded motherboards built with high-performance components to cater to the needs of gaming enthusiasts.
Bought a new Sandy Bridge processor recently and raring to overclock it? We tested five premium Intel P67 motherboards from the industry's biggest players - ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI. Find out which emerged top of the class.
It's the start of the Sandy Bridge era and to help you decide on which mainstream motherboard to select for this new platform, we look at six Intel P67 motherboards from the likes of ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, Intel and MSI.
Five years after we first heard of 'Fusion', AMD's Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) - integrating both CPU and GPU processing elements on a single die - have been released. We take a look at the AMD Brazos platform which feature the Fusion processors, with offerings from ASRock, Gigabyte and MSI.
- EnDerr is sole Filipino to battle at MSI Beat IT 2014, represents SEA qualifiers
- Microsoft announces availability of Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM in PH
- Power Mac Center establishes presence in De La Salle University
- A peek at the strategic direction of Microsoft devices group with Chris Weber
- Philips SHL3005 – your DJ monitor style headphone on-the-go
- Samsung invites you to join the Samsung NX Club to learn to shoot like a pro
- Things to know about phishing - a highly profitable form of cybercrime
- CTI Group announces opening of Computrade Technology Philippines, Inc.