Articles tagged ‘audio’
Widely known as a producer of premium loudspeakers, Klipsch Audio Technologies broke into the headphone scene in 2007, taking their audio expertise to a more personal level. We take a closer look at their latest offerings.
Looking to change consumers' standards in home audio entertainment systems, Creative introduced its latest Pure Wireless campaign, which promotes a more flexible, more scalable, and more modular configuration to deliver compelling sound quality as the user demands it.
- Philips Showcases uWand Tech to Point and Click on Smart TVs
- Sony Unveils PMW-300 XDCAM Camcorder at BroadcastAsia
- Huawei Ascend P6 Gets Launched As World's Slimmest Smartphone
- Samsung Launches Four Mid-Range Smartphones for the Galaxy Lineup
- Intel Launches DC S3500 SSDs Built for the Cloud & Enterprise Applications
- Giada Introduces D2308 Mini PC with Haswell Processor
- Sony Expects More Sales for Playstation 4 After E3
- Corning Working on Flexible Version of Gorilla Glass