Articles tagged ‘sabertooth’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
ASUS hosted their first technical seminar for 2011 to discuss their latest motherboard and graphics offerings which revolved around the new Z68 chipset, including the graphics-switching Lucid Virtu technology which is exclusive to Z68 platforms.
- This is how Disney makes its 3D magic
- Leaked photos of a fully assembled display panel of an Apple iPhone 6S
- Rumor: Xiaomi working on a Windows 10 tablet for launch in September?
- Globe outs new mobile video experience with YouTube and Dailymotion Video Bundle
- Will a new Apple TV with touch-based remote and App Store to come on September?
- Leak: Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and M5 specs and photos
- First ten Lumia devices to receive Windows 10 Mobile update
- Sony able to post US$780 million profit due to strong sales of PlayStation and camera sensor