Articles tagged ‘creative’
In our latest special feature, we take a closer look (and listen) at three new dock-type speaker systems: the Creative ZiiSound D5, the Philips Fidelio SoundCurve DS8800W, and the Pioneer STEEZ Type Z.
Creative revisits its OEM roots with the unveiling of the Jaguar3 reference tablet, powered by its Zii Labs' ZMS-20 dual-core processor. Will it make an impact in a burgeoning tablet market and woo manufacturers to its camp? Here's what we think.
Looking to change consumers' standards in home audio entertainment systems, Creative introduced its latest Pure Wireless campaign, which promotes a more flexible, more scalable, and more modular configuration to deliver compelling sound quality as the user demands it.
Thanks to the folks at Creative, we were treated to a sneak peek at its recently announced Creative Zii EGG. While it's not exactly a consumer product, the potential it holds for developers could inadvertently affect how consumers view mobile devices in future. We share with you our first impressions.
- PTT Kicks Off ‘Gas Up for a Tree’ Project
- Globe Unveils the 'Best-ever' MySuperPlan Postpaid Plan
- WD Announces Availability of My Passport Ultra in PH
- Teens Lose Interest on Facebook
- Buffalo Releases MiniStation Air for Wireless Streaming Storage
- Marshall Monitor Now Available in the Philippines
- Apple Hits Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now with Patent Infringement for Siri
- Otterbox Acquires Rival Company Lifeproof