Articles tagged ‘digital cameras’
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
Canon revealed its newest compact cameras that push the limits of photography and challenge standard conventions. Check out our first impressions of these products.
Japan’s annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show or CP+ as it's more commonly known, has been held in February the past few years. Now in its fourth year, the event launched slightly earlier this year, with the show starting on the last day of January. Join us as we explore what CP+ has to offer!
A first of its kind, the Canon PowerShot N is a unique palm-sized compact digital camera. This tiny 12.1 megapixel camera is built for flexibility and individuals who wants a pocket-friendly camera that gives them the freedom to be creative.
Inviting the HWM Team to experience “kyosei” (the philosophy of living and working harmoniously towards the future) firsthand, Canon Marketing Philippines flew us all the way to Japan last week to witness Canon’s participation in the third annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (CP+).
One does not simply walk into CP+, one has to experience it! Welcome to the third Camera & Photo Imaging Show, where the latest cameras can be found. Join us for the highlights of CP+ like the Fujifilm X-Pro1 and the Canon G1 X, as well as quirky finds and the hardworking booth babes of the show.
Sigma announced the Sigma APO Macro 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM, the world’s first 180mm macro lens that offers a magnification ratio of 1:1 and a large maximum aperture of F2.8. We managed to snatch the lens from their booth at CES for a brief test.
Canon brought us back to school with the spring launch of their latest and greatest compact cameras, DSLR cameras and digital camcorders. Join us in session to learn what's new!
Panasonic recently launched their spring collection of Lumix compact cameras, and we were invited to shoot in beautiful Queenstown with their latest and greatest. Here's what we discovered.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
- Sony able to post US$780 million profit due to strong sales of PlayStation and camera sensor
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- Angry Birds 2 is now ready for download on the App Store and Google Play Store
- Samsung to adjust the price of its Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Panasonic launches latest AG-DVX200 4K handheld camera
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Android security flaw puts your phone into total unresponsive state
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky