Articles tagged ‘mobile’
Intel is ushering a new era of computing with significant announcements at CES 2012 with the announcement of the new Intel Atom Z2460 mobile processor as well as future plans to deliver a more compelling experience for Ultrabooks.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
- PTT Kicks Off ‘Gas Up for a Tree’ Project
- Globe Unveils the 'Best-ever' MySuperPlan Postpaid Plan
- WD Announces Availability of My Passport Ultra in PH
- Teens Lose Interest on Facebook
- Buffalo Releases MiniStation Air for Wireless Streaming Storage
- Marshall Monitor Now Available in the Philippines
- Apple Hits Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now with Patent Infringement for Siri
- Otterbox Acquires Rival Company Lifeproof