Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- iLuv Introduces Glow in the Dark iPhone 5 Cases
- Dell Solutions Tour 2013 Concentrates on End-to-End Enterprise Solutions
- The HTC One Is Now in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy Note III to Make an Appearance at IFA 2013
- New Intel Atom Processors Deliver the Promise of a Better Mobile Experience
- HTC One Now Pre-Selling in the Philippines
- Crumpler's Promo Slashes Half Its Prices on Bags
- LG Announces Pricing of Optimus L Series II in the Philippines