Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 kits available starting this month
- MSI outs five Intel X99 motherboards for Haswell-E processors
- It's Mobile Mania at HWM for the month of September!
- MyPhone launches My Art Competition for artistic college students
- Blink brings Hollywood blockbusters and prime time TV shows to your fingertips
- Corsair, ASUS deliver best platforms for Intel Core i7 Extreme
- Gigabyte outs X99 series mobos for Intel Core i7 Extreme
- Pioneer announces Digital DJ Battle Finals 2014 winner