Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Gigabyte introduces GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming card
- NVIDIA makes GeForce GTX 900 series graphics cards official
- Sony unveils constant f/4 full-frame wide-angle zoom for Alpha E-mount cameras
- iOS now has SwiftKey
- Foxconn needs to pour more effort to meet demand for new iPhone devices
- Did you know that Samsung builds artillery tanks?
- Olympus unveils new 40-150 f2.8 lens, relaunches OM-D E-M1 in silver
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 free at Sun Broadband Gadget Plan 1299