Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Jose Gerard "Joward" Policarpio wins the Nissan GT Academy Asia Race camp
- PhotoFast launches i-FlashDrive HD Devices in the Philippine market
- Samsung fashionably launches Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+ in the Philippines
- Lenovo will hold event on September 8, teases launch of new Moto 360 smartwatch
- One amazing computer now in Zero24 Installments: Beyond the Box’s MacBook Air Lifestyle Bundles
- Xurpas inks strategic partnership with Globe, to acquire majority stake in Yondu
- Android Wear smartwatches are now compatible with iPhone
- Apple rumored to be interested in making its own original video programs