Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- CloudFone goes LTE with its latest additions to the GEO series
- SAP opens new office in Ortigas Center
- Watch: Adam Levine sings "Sugar" while whipped around on Nissan GT-R supercar
- Take a groupie with the Kobe standee and win prices from Lenovo
- Corning introduces the new Gorilla Glass 4
- LG brings the new 98-inch 4K Ultra HD TV to PH
- WD launches new portable storage device that lets you save files sans wires
- Globe Telecom invites you to create your own prepaid bundle with GoGadgets