Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- GetGadget Shop one-day "Trade Off" promo is on March 31!
- Asus and Nvidia re-introduces the Strix GTX 960 and the power behind its efficiency
- LG Electronics announces Super ULTRA HD TV line in the Philippines
- Get ready Philippines! Nissan brings GT Academy to you
- Canon and MSI-ECS team up, release two new printers
- ASUS, MSI, and Palit out their versions of NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X
- Microsoft simplifies browser strategy; isn't killing Internet Explorer yet
- ZipMatch surpasses critical stage; secures $2.5M Series A funding for expansion