- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Vivo V5 Lite joins selfie race, comes with 16MP front camera for less than 10K
- Razer releases 12800mAh Power Bank, charges up to 3 devices at the same time
- Huawei Watch 2 leaked images reveal sporty design in three colors
- Ricoh PRO C9100 high-speed, heavy production printer arrives in PH
- Dell upgrades its commercial PCs to provide maximum mobility and productivity
- Moto M makes landfall in PH, priced at less than 15K
- Fujitsu adds 3 new enterprise notebooks to its Lifebook series
- AMD Ryzen available for pre-order, specs and price revealed