- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Facebook launches "I’m a Voter" button for Election Day
- Kaspersky Lab tests the cyber savviness of 18-thousand users worldwide
- Amazon Web Services opens office in the Philippines
- DOST-ICT, PSIA and Intel PH promote socially relevant innovations
- Lazada ‘moms’ prefer android over iOS
- “Game ‘Yan with Apps by Google” enhances users’ first mobile experience
- OLX promotes responsible voting with its campaign
- Sony receives five recognitions at 2016 TIPA awards