Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- The All-New Ford EcoSport leads Avon’s Pink War
- ASUS launches Gamer series motherboards
- Lenovo unveils new A606 and S856 LTE smartphones
- Google opens public voting for “Doodle 4 Google” competition in PH
- ViewSonic launches new quad video output zero client, SC-Z56
- Sony Philippines outs 4K professional digital imaging devices
- Canon holds 2nd University PhotoMarathon at De La Salle University
- MSI Gaming notebooks undergo NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900M series refresh!