Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Apple goes back to Samsung to manufacture A9 processors
- Xiaomi hosts Mi Experience Event at SM North EDSA
- LG Mobile to hold 3-day Christmas Rush sale
- Sony is building a Google Glass-like device
- Vhong Navarro, Flappy Bird, and Robin Williams top the Philippines' Google searches for 2014
- Mitsubishi sets new record for distance traveled on 1 full tank gas
- Epson ships 100 millionth HTPS panel for more than 33.3M 3LCD projector units
- Globe opens Generation 3 Stores in Manila and CDO