- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Dog & Bone waterproof and drop proof smartphone case, now available in PH
- DigitasLBi, Oracle launch Dedicated Solutions Group
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 to come pre-installed with McAfee VirusScan mobile security
- Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P115w now available at PhP 1,999
- Transcend launches USB Type-C lineup for latest mobile devices and computers
- Third Pillar, BackOffice Associates launch new data governance solution in PH
- Sony Personal Audio introduces Nadine Lustre as its newest face
- MSI partners with Corsair to present Z170A MPower Gaming Titanium