Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Energizer holds press conference for its upcoming Night Race 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Alpha may save Korean tech giant's falling sales
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to launch along with Apple iPhone 6 and Sony Xperia Z3 in September?
- Sony brings its RX100 III and A77 II to the Philippines
- Best Buy CEO says tablet PC sales boomed but are now "crashing"
- Saving and sharing made Delightful-E Simple with Electrolux
- LG introduces new washing machines with improved hygiene benefits
- Cherry Mobile slashes prices on a few handsets