Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- ThL 5000 octa-core smartphone with 5000mAh battery arriving in PH via NOVO7Tech
- OnePlus One A0001 with Snapdragon 801 CPU and LTE support sells on Lazada for around 14K
- Qube Colonia octa-core Android KitKat smartphone arriving in August for less than 9K
- yurbuds launches Inspire Limited Edition wireless earphones
- BlackBerry Z3 is now available in the Philippines for PhP 10,990
- NVIDIA Tegra Note 7 by Cherry Mobile launch happening on Saturday and you are invited
- DanaTeq introduces LINK, a self-learning analytics platform for enterprises
- Yahoo Philippines announces winners of Celebrity Awards 2014