- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Impress target clients with HP DeskJet GT 5820 ink tank all-in-one printer
- Jollibee releases its first mobile app
- OPPO to release its first 4K UHD Blu-ray player
- Oracle introduces new Cloud services
- Snapchat unveils Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera
- Samsung launches its first 2-in-1 tablet, Galaxy TabPro S
- Caltex Platinum rolls out “Gas Up On Platinum, Win a Ford” promo
- Platinum Karaoke launches Alpha Mic, introduces ‘AlDub’ as its newest brand ambassadors