- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Dell reveals high-performing quad-core Wyse 5060 thin client for knowledge workers
- MSI Notebook announces Christmas Bundle Promotion
- ADATA introduces updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- Uber partners with ZEN Rooms to improve work condition of partner-drivers
- Flash Plus 2 available for only PhP 6,499 at Lazada’s 12/12 Revolution
- Instagram now allows users to turn off commenting and remove followers
- HP's Secure MPS delivers world-class secure printing against cyberattacks
- Lazada to wrap up Online Revolution with Grand Christmas Sale until December 12