Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Incase Inaugurates First Store in PH at SM Aura Premier
- Ford Announces All-new Mustang to Mark 50 Years of Production
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 for Nexus 5 for Camera Improvements
- Get a MyPhone Agua Storm for Only PhP 2,988
- Autodesk Brings in Computer-Aided Manufacturing to the Cloud
- LG G Pad 8.3 Is Now Available Under Smart Bro Gadget Plus Plan 999
- Sony SRS-BTS50 Completes Wireless Audio Experience with Xperia Devices
- CloudFone Drops Prices of Select Ice, Thrill, and CloudPad Models