Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- The best of 2015: Digits Trading unveils the coolest and most popular tech accessories of 2015
- Paris Miki continues to craft high quality and stylish eyewear
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of the Samsung Galaxy A9
- Fossil enters the smartwatch market with the Q Founder
- Google allegedly helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- X-series by Klipsch brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear monitors
- Samsung purportedly in talks with Apple to supply OLED screens for iPhones in 2018