- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Lenovo launches Think University to empower partner schools
- Super Mario Run will be available on Google Play Store in March
- Vivo to introduce Stephen Curry-endorsed V5 Plus
- U.S. Trade Commission accuses Qualcomm of forcing Apple into an exclusive deal
- Nokia 6 reaches over 1 million registrations ahead of its flash sale
- Google Maps starts sending parking availability alerts to Beta users
- Samsung will finally reveal why Galaxy Note7 units explode
- GAMDIAS unveils dual level RGB stream lighting mouse series