Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Samsung introduces NX500 with new brand ambassador Xander Angeles
- Thermaltake launches white variant of Core X9 E-ATX cube case
- Your iOS 8 devices might not be as safe as you think
- Smart partners with Skype to launch new "Qik" mobile messenger app
- Nikon reunites the "Nikon Pros" and launches "Nikon School"
- Epson prints ‘LOVE’ for children with cancer in “Portraits Of Love”
- Google, Globe myBusiness, AdSpark team up to promote DigPH
- Apacer announces its new OTG card reader, the Apacer AM702