Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Samsung Launches Four Midrange Smartphones for the Galaxy Lineup (Updated)
- Globe Launches New Self-help Channels to Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- SP/Silicon Power Introduces Superior UHS-1(U3) Flash Cards with 4K2K Support
- KINGMAX PRO Extreme SDXC/SDHC Memory Cards Now Support 4K2K HD Writing
- SanDisk Extreme PRO and Ultra Dual USB Drives now Locally Available
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo Adds More Storage on Your Android Device
- FreedomPop Announces Snowden Phone, Includes Call and Text Encryption
- Smart Wins Back-to-back Awards for Disaster Response Efforts and SmartNet