- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- PLDT, Globe to acquire telecommunications business of SMC
- Smart partners with LinkedIn for easy connection to job opportunities
- Computex Taipei, the world’s leading ICT show, to kick-off on May 31
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 custom cards have arrived
- A-1 Driving School to use mobile devices, partners with Starmobile
- Rhinoshield launches its Playproof case, partners with Pioneer Travel Insurance
- Hybrid cloud blurs the line between public and private cloud capabilities
- Sony expects for decrease of sales, to terminate development of camera modules