- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom now available for pre-order, comes with freebies
- Uncooperative homeowner associations block Globe's telco facilities
- Get great deals with Sony’s Summer Vibe promo
- MSI Philippines Notebook offers graduation promo, gives discounts and freebies
- Philips Monitors offers Summer Escapade raffle promo, gives summer trip for two
- OPPO F3 Plus officially launches in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy S8 buyers may get their money back if it doesn’t meet their needs
- New Starmobile feature phone can last up to two weeks