Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Tenda introduces AH302 300Mbps range extender and F303 300Mbps router
- Edifier unveils new R88 and P2060 Multimedia 2.1 speakers
- Dell Philippines introduces new products at 15th anniversary celebration
- Logitech introduces G402 Hyperion Fury Ultra-Fast FPS gaming mouse in PH
- CloudFone brings back the Best Deals promo
- Overclockers set highest records on 136 categories at MSI MOA 2014 Grand Finals
- The All-New Ford EcoSport leads Avon’s Pink War
- ASUS launches Gamer series motherboards