Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Globe outs new mobile video experience with YouTube and Dailymotion Video Bundle
- Will a new Apple TV with touch-based remote and App Store to come on September?
- Leak: Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and M5 specs and photos
- First ten Lumia devices to receive Windows 10 Mobile update
- Sony able to post US$780 million profit due to strong sales of PlayStation and camera sensor
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- Angry Birds 2 is now ready for download on the App Store and Google Play Store
- Samsung to adjust the price of its Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum