- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Thermaltake unveils 3DMakers website with 3D-printable accessories for PC cases
- Logitech outs G810 Orion Spectrum, a performance-packed mechanical keyboard
- This might just be the world's tiniest camera drone
- Aside from Apple Music, will more Apple apps be available on Android?
- Samsung is revealing the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch
- Canon IXUS 175: More than just a basic camera
- Samsung's new curved monitors are coming to the Philippines
- Smartwatches estimated to have biggest revenue potential among wearables in 2016