Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Lifestyle blogger finds the perfect smartphone with the Lenovo S850
- Samsung invites you to take a selfie for a chance to win a Curved UHD TV
- ViewSonic launches new VG2401mh 24-inch gaming monitor
- Meizu MX4 now available for PhP 14,990 at Novo7 Tech
- BlackBerry outs Passport in the Philippines
- Targus presents new City Series backpacks
- Alienware Alpha arrives in US Stores
- Silicon Power unveils Xpower DDR3 memory module with new heat sink