Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost Boasts High Efficiency on Manila-Tagaytay Eco-Run
- ASUS First in the World to Unleash full SATA Express Performance
- Symantec Provides Internet Security Threat Report, Volume 19
- Canon Unveils a New Full HD Camcorder, Zoom Lens, and a Free Software Upgrade
- Microsoft Philippines Kickstarts a Week-Long 'We Speak Code' Campaign
- Philips Launches Edge GLine 3D Display
- Rumored US$100 Google Nexus Phone to Come with MediaTek Chip
- Nokia to Changes Its Name to Microsoft Mobile Oy