Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Energizer to help children of Bantay Bata 163 with Night Race Manila 2015
- ASRock Rack presents the EP2C612D24
- Upgrade your iPhone 6/6 Plus with an easy access back button
- Ford introduces the all-new Ford Everest, a blend of stylish and advanced technologies
- Viewsonic introduces NMP-302w, provides a reliable digital signage solutions for SMBs
- Biostar to showcase Intel 100 series shipset motherboards at Computex 2015
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- AMD unveils details on next-generation High Bandwidth Memory