Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- NVIDIA's new Shield seems like a powerful machine
- Unreal Engine 4 is now free for everybody
- Lenovo introduces new VIBE Shot and A7000 phones, also portable Pocket Projector
- MediaTek announces single chip supporting all 3 wireless charging standards
- Asiasoft launches gaming portal "Playpark"
- Google wants to be a mobile network provider
- Sony launches mid-range Xperia M4 Aqua
- Sony introduces Xperia Z4 tablet