- Articles tagged "biostar"
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- Caltex all-new Techron glides into retail stations
- Honda Gen S arrives in SM City Fairview
- Plextor presents new SSD products
- Two new models of Oracle Database Appliance, now available
- PC Express partners with Microsoft
- Fortinet introduces Security Fabric
- Apple watch, available through MSI-ECS
- KINGMAX to officially unveil the AirQ Check Air Quality Mobile Health Device