Articles tagged ‘biostar’
It's been a while since Intel officially released the X79 chipset and fast forward to the present, the local market is rife with X79-based motherboards coming from different manufacturers. Join us as we take a closer look at eight of them.
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
- This is the limited edition iPhone 6 for the rich born on Year of the Goat
- Smart and PLDT Home host digital content from Disney
- Yamaha leans to a new trend with its first multi-wheeled vehicle, the Yamaha Tricity
- WD showcases world’s fastest 4TB hybrid drive at Storage Visions 2015
- Kingston RAM sets new world record with 4351MHz clock speed
- OnePlus OxygenOS to be released on February 12
- Outlook arrives on iOS and Android
- Xiaomi beefs up Redmi 2 with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage