Samsung introduced its new caching technology called RAPID mode when it launched its mainstream SSD 840 EVO last year. This technology is also included on its latest flagship SSD 840 Pro drive. We take a closer look at how this technology works and how well it performs.
The Crucial M500 and Samsung SSD 840 Evo are two of the most popular mainstream SSDs in the market now, but more than just a battle between two popular SSDs, it is also a battle of ideologies. Find out why and who will emerge victorious in our review.
In this high-end SSD shootout, we compared the newest and best-performing SSDs in the market. Several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, and OCZ are included. Find out who topped the shootout!
The PhotoWorld Asia 2014 just concluded yesterday. If you weren't able to visit the show floor, here is a round-up of the highlights and sidelights of the said event.
Targeted at notebook users, the WD Black2 combines an SSD and HDD in a single 2.5-inch form factor, making upgrades a breeze. We take a look at this revolutionary drive to see if it is the future of storage. Read the full article here.
A smorgasbord of announcements and products surfaced on the web that are associated with CES 2014. If you missed something, check out our special roundup featuring all things CES 2014.
The second day of the Master Overclocking Arena 2013 concluded yesterday. Participants were tasked to break ten specific world records for the second day's freestyle battle. Were world records broken? Read on to find out.
The first day of the Master Overclocking Arena 2013 Worldwide Grand Finals has just concluded. Read on to find out what transpired during the Classic Battle and who the winners are.
Hopping on the bandwagon of Wi-Fi-enabled portable hard drives, Buffalo has introduced the MiniStation Air. The device allows users to access stored content wirelessly through an Android or iOS smart device.
The successor to the GoFlex Satellite, the Seagate Wireless Plus allows users to wirelessly share content with up to eight devices simultaneously. What improvements does the Wireless Plus have over its predecessor? Find out by reading this article.
Filter Products by Brand
- SP/Silicon Power Introduces Superior UHS-1(U3) Flash Cards with 4K2K Support
- KINGMAX PRO Extreme SDXC/SDHC Memory Cards Now Support 4K2K HD Writing
- SanDisk Extreme PRO and Ultra Dual USB Drives now Locally Available
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo Adds More Storage on Your Android Device
- Oracle Drives Business Performance with New In-Memory Applications for PeopleSoft
- Seagate Releases Surveillance HDD for Surveillance and Video Analytics
- EMC Introduces Storage Resource Management Suite 3.0
- WD Purple Hard Drive Aims at Video Surveillance Market (Updated with Price)