The Flash Voyager GO is Corsair's lineup of USB OTG flash drives consisting of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB models. Clad in a metallic casing, Flash Voyager GO drives are more compact and faster, thanks to its USB 3.0 interface.
Targeted at notebook users, the WD Black2 combines an SSD and HDD in a single 2.5-inch form factor, making upgrades a breeze. We take a look at this revolutionary drive to see if it is the future of storage. Read the full article here.
The XPG SX900 series represents ADATA's flagship line of solid-state drives that offer adequate performance. Now more affordable, ADATA further sweetens the deal by bundling it with Acronis TrueImage software and a 3.5-inch HDD bracket.
Samsung introduced its new caching technology called RAPID mode when it launched its mainstream SSD 840 EVO last year. This technology is also included on its latest flagship SSD 840 Pro drive. We take a closer look at how this technology works and how well it performs.
The Crucial M500 and Samsung SSD 840 Evo are two of the most popular mainstream SSDs in the market now, but more than just a battle between two popular SSDs, it is also a battle of ideologies. Find out why and who will emerge victorious in our review.
In this high-end SSD shootout, we compared the newest and best-performing SSDs in the market. Several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, and OCZ are included. Find out who topped the shootout!
The PhotoWorld Asia 2014 just concluded yesterday. If you weren't able to visit the show floor, here is a round-up of the highlights and sidelights of the said event.
A smorgasbord of announcements and products surfaced on the web that are associated with CES 2014. If you missed something, check out our special roundup featuring all things CES 2014.
The second day of the Master Overclocking Arena 2013 concluded yesterday. Participants were tasked to break ten specific world records for the second day's freestyle battle. Were world records broken? Read on to find out.
The first day of the Master Overclocking Arena 2013 Worldwide Grand Finals has just concluded. Read on to find out what transpired during the Classic Battle and who the winners are.
Filter Products by Brand
- SanDisk Outs Extreme Pro SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Card and USB Card Reader
- Globe Telecom Creates Information Technology-Enabled Services Group
- Toshiba Brings Wireless Adapter that Transforms External HDDs into Wireless Storage
- WD Introduces 2-Bay Prosumer Personal Cloud Storage
- PLDT and Samsung Join Forces to Empower Businesses with Six New myDSL Biz Plans
- Dell Solutions Tour 2014 Introduces PowerEdge R920 and Storage SC4000 Series Arrays
- SP/Silicon Power Introduces Superior UHS-1(U3) Flash Cards with 4K2K Support
- KINGMAX PRO Extreme SDXC/SDHC Memory Cards Now Support 4K2K HD Writing