Digital Cameras Guide
Presenting a subtly elegant design, the 16-megapixel Canon Digital IXUS 132 is a point-and-shoot digital camera that offers users an easy and uncomplicated way to shoot good photos and videos. More information on the IXUS 132 inside.
Nearly six months after the local launch of the ELIFE E6, Gionee is bringing the ELIFE E7 to the Philippines. The ELIFE E7 is a 5.5-inch smartphone that primarily focuses on its camera's capabilities.
Canon revealed its newest compact cameras that push the limits of photography and challenge standard conventions. Check out our first impressions of these products.
Two years ago, Nikon launched its flagship D4 DSLR. Now, it bumps it up with some improvements and changes on the D4S, but is it a worthy upgrade? Check out our hands-on to find out our first impression.
Held in the beautiful island of Bali, the SEA Forum 2014 brought to the region Samsung's latest products and solutions in different categories, including business, computing, healthcare, home appliances, home entertainment, imaging, and mobile.
Fujifilm introduced the X-T1 at the PhotoWorld Asia 2014. This new camera continues the retro heritage appearance of the X-series. We were able to test it out for a bit to see how it feels when used and how the large EVF works in real life. It has an SRP of PhP 65,990 for body only.
Olympus unveiled the E-M10, an SLR-styled mirrorless camera that is smaller and more affordable than the E-M5. Will it bring more shutterbugs to the Olympus camp? Check out on our quick hands-on.
The PhotoWorld Asia 2014 just concluded yesterday. If you weren't able to visit the show floor, here is a round-up of the highlights and sidelights of the said event.
Fujifilm keeps making a certain kind of camera for a certain kind of photographer, and they deserve kudos for it. The X-E2 is a continuation of that tradition, it's better but still kooky in places, yet still manages to charm. Check out the best and worst of Fujifilm's latest X-Trans mirrorless camera.
We took the latest Samsung NX30 interchangeable lens digital camera for a quick hands-on test. All we can say for now is, Samsung's getting better at this.
Filter Products by Brand
- SanDisk Outs Extreme Pro SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Card and USB Card Reader
- Sony Alpha 7S Mirrorless Camera Features 4K Video Recording Capability
- Olympus Introduces the Stylus Tough TG-3 and Stylus SH-1 Cameras
- Sony Philippines Greets the Summer with the Action Cam
- New Nikon 1 V3 Comes with Faster Shooting Speeds, Plus Two New Lenses for Nikon 1
- Canon Unveils Flagship PowerShot G1 X Mark II and Four New Cameras
- KINGMAX PRO Extreme SDXC/SDHC Memory Cards Now Support 4K2K HD Writing
- Seagate Releases Surveillance HDD for Surveillance and Video Analytics