Dubbed as the first interactive concert, Smart Communications' Smart Bro Live and Loud concert went live last Friday, featuring four of the country's most iconic rock artists, namely Raimund Marasigan, Barbie Almalbis, Rico Blanco, and Ely Buendia.
Dubbed by its creator as the smallest router in the world, the ASUS WL-330NUL pocket router is just 6.5cm long and weighs a mere 17.5g. What can it do in spite of its tiny size? Read on to find out.
ASUS recently staged an event where they showcased its latest array of networking solutions for consumers. Taking the lifestyle-centric route for its products, ASUS emphasized that its routers are easy to use and loaded with sensible features.
Locally announced last month, the ASUS RT-N12HP router comes with two detachable 9dBi antennas and a hardware signal power amplifier that allow it to deliver wider Wi-Fi range by up to 300%. Here is our take on this new "black diamond" router.
WD has expanded its product portfolio by introducing the My Net lineup which consists of networking products. Heralding WD's My Net series of routers is the N900 Central which combines two devices - a NAS and a router - into one compact device.
As 2013 begins, we take a look back at some of the last year's top products, from the best games and apps, to the best headphones, notebooks, televisions, and much more. If it was worth mentioning for 2012, you'll find it in here!
HardwareZone.com.ph had an interview with Mantosh Malhotra, Qualcomm’s Country Head for the Philippine market. In the said interview, he put emphasis on Qualcomm’s position in the local mobile communications scene.
Months after proclaiming its intent to enter the wireless home networking market, WD officially launched its My Net series of products in the Philippines last week. The new line includes models N600, N750, N900, and the flagship N900 Central.
Toshiba Singapore Pte Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation has just signed a partnership with EA Global as its local distributor. We'll soon see a slew of products - ranging from storage solutions, projectors, camcorders, and docking stations - to suit your every lifestyle need.
Also popular for its range of networking solutions, ASUS returns to the arena with its first 802.11ac dual-band router. Making use of a Broadcom wireless access point, can it supersede its RT-N66U sibling? Here is our findings.
Filter Products by Brand
- Huawei MediaPad 10 Link Now Available Through Smart LTE Plan 1299
- Globe Telecom Creates Information Technology-Enabled Services Group
- Toshiba Brings Wireless Adapter that Transforms External HDDs into Wireless Storage
- PLDT and Samsung Join Forces to Empower Businesses with Six New myDSL Biz Plans
- Dell Solutions Tour 2014 Introduces PowerEdge R920 and Storage SC4000 Series Arrays
- Globe Launches New Self-help Channels to Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Smart Wins Back-to-back Awards for Disaster Response Efforts and SmartNet
- Oracle Drives Business Performance with New In-Memory Applications for PeopleSoft