Mobile Phones Guide
Back in February, CEO JK Shin said that Samsung was "going back to basics" with the Galaxy S5. But with features such as dust and water resistance, a fingerprint scanner, heart rate sensor, and phase detection autofocus, the S5 is anything but basic. Find out more inside.
The distributor NOVO7Tech recently previewed two of ThL's new octa-core smartphones: the 5-inch T100 Monkey King II and the 6-inch T200 Cyborg. More details on the features, specifications, pricing, and availability of the two devices inside.
You can always count on LG to get the latest technology into our homes. Its Innovation Festival (InnoFest) roadshow was held this week in Seoul, Korea, and it presented the company's most advanced products, from massive televisions to mosquito-repelling air conditioners.
An oddity in the smartphone world, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom combines an S4 Mini with the capabilities of a digital compact. But does this work out? Join us as we put the camera aspect of the phone to the test.
The LG G Pro 2 is deemed as one of best of phablets in the market. Following the footsteps of the value-oriented Optimus G Pro phablet, let's find out what new features it brings on the table. Is it really a worthy competitor in the phablet market? Find out in this review of their flagship product.
Nearly six months after the local launch of the ELIFE E6, Gionee is bringing the ELIFE E7 to the Philippines. The ELIFE E7 is a 5.5-inch smartphone that primarily focuses on its camera's capabilities.
HTC finally unveils its latest flagship smartphone, the One (M8). It sports two rear cameras, a slightly larger display, and a new Sense 6 interface. We take it for a quick spin, so read on to find out about our initial impressions.
The successor to the original Grand smartphone, the Galaxy Grand 2 is a new dual-SIM smartphone from Samsung, featuring a larger display and a faster quad-core processor. Find out how the Grand 2 fares in terms of performance and imaging.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active prides on its rough and tough built intended to protect it against dust and water as it earns an IP67 rating. Let's find out in this review if it can match or even go beyond the protection the rugged Sony Xperia Z already offers.
The Xiaomi Redmi has arrived in Singapore, and we might see it soon here in the Philippines. This phone has proven itself to be very popular in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Let's see in this review what the Redmi has in store for us.
Filter Products by Brand
- MyPhone Rio 5-inch Quad-core Dual-SIM Android Jelly Bean Smartphone Sells Below 5K (Updated)
- Cherry Mobile Intros Cosmos Z With 5-inch Full HD 1080p Display (Updated)
- Cherry Mobile Outs Quad-core Cosmos S with 5-inch HD Display and 16GB Memory (Updated)
- Cherry Mobile Wants You to Get a LIFE, Announces Dual-core Smartphone for PhP 2,999 (Updated)
- Cherry Mobile Unveils Quad-core Cosmos X2 at PhP 11,699 (Update: New Color Available!)
- Get the Cherry Mobile Rave 2.0 with BS1 NFC Speaker for Only PhP 8,999 (Updated with More Photos)
- Cherry Mobile to Come out With Quad-core Omega XL, Comes With 8MP Front Camera and Front Flash (Updated)
- Cherry Mobile Festival 2014 Happening This Summer Until June 15