Kingston Adds HyperX Predator in Memory Family
Kingston proudly announced the launch of the new Kingston HyperX Predator that's aimed at extreme enthusiasts looking to push their systems to the limit. It has a new heatspreader providing the overclockers great heat dissipation for optimized memory reliability. Quality-wise, the HyperX Predator has been fully tested and validated on a top range of motherboards currently available on the market.
“The PC gaming market is robust and growing and we are pleased to contribute to that market with our new, more aggressive HyperX Predator memory kits,” said Ann Bai, DRAM Sales Director, APAC region, Kingston. “Enthusiasts will experience higher performance, ultra-responsive multitasking possibilities and an overall faster system thanks to its top optimized performance settings for specific modules ― handpicked and tested by our Kingston engineers.”
Here are the key specifications for the HyperX Predator:
- Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB in kits of 2 and 4
- Frequency (speed): 1600MHz-2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL 9, CL11
- Voltage: 1.5v -1.65v operating voltage enables stable overclocking
- XMP Certified: Higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile
- Compatible: Designed specifically for P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), and Z77 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78, and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Reliable: 100-percent tested
HyperX Predator is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support for its users.