Old for Gold: Quest for the Oldest ECS Motherboard Contest Starts Today!
For some, switching motherboards means upgrading to a new and better one, but for the rest, it means that something has gone wrong with it and must be replaced. For years, ECS has been making sturdy, long-lasting motherboards fof PC builders. Now they want to give back with the 'Old for Gold: Quest for the Oldest ECS Motherboard Contest', which is held in cooperation with HardwareZone.com.ph. Up for grabs is an ECS Z77H2-A2X Golden Edition motherboard! Check out the mechanics below to see how you can join:
1. ‘Old for Gold’ is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.
2. Before a participant can join ‘Old for Gold’, he or she must join HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums section.
3. To submit an entry, the participant must post a photo of his or her ECS motherboard with a creative caption on the official ‘Old for Gold’ thread.
4. In spite of the age, the ECS motherboard must be in good, working condition. It is the participant’s responsibility to provide evidence of its age and condition. The participant may provide the actual receipt or a screenshot of the board’s BIOS indicating the date or year of purchase.
5. Each participant is limited to submitting one entry. The winner must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines or ECS (Elitegroup Computer Systems) in any way.
6. HardwareZone Philippines will be the judging panel to select the winner.
7. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winner on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums section.
8. Being an online contest that is hosted by HardwareZone.com.ph, ‘Old for Gold’ is subjected to SPH’s terms and conditions pertaining to contests and lucky draws that are precisely and comprehensively stated here.
9. The contest will run from July 5, 2012 to August 1, 2012.