HardwareZone.com.ph Lets You Win Torque Mobile Phone or Tablet Weekly!
Know That Torque? Own A Torque! is HardwareZone.com.ph's new contest that gives you a chance to own a new mobile phone or an Android tablet from Torque. Joining is simple. Regularly visit the official contest thread on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and look for the photo of the day. The photo features a Torque mobile phone or a tablet which participants should identify by choosing among a list of possible answers that are presented in a multiple choice format. If you are not sure which one is the correct answer, just visit www.lovekotorque.com and learn more about Torque’s entire array of mobile devices. Selecting the right answer bestows participants a raffle entry. From August 7 to September 1, we’ll be giving away exciting Torque products to our weekly winners! Join and stand a chance to own a Torque!
1. ‘Know That Torque? Own A Torque!’ is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.
2. Before a participant can join ‘Know That Torque? Own A Torque’, he or she must join HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums.
3. Every day, the Forum administrator will post a photo of a Torque mobile phone or a tablet. Participants must identify the photo by choosing the right answer.
4. Participants who will be able to complete the daily trivia questions will get a chance to be included in the raffle.
5. The correct answer will be posted on the contest’s official thread for public’s awareness.
6. The contest will run in four weeks. Each week, we’ll raffle off one Torque mobile phone or tablet.
7. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winners on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and social networking channels.
8. The winners must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines or Torque in any way.
9. Being an online contest that is hosted by HardwareZone.com.ph, ‘Know That Torque? Own A Torque!’ is subject to SPH’s terms and conditions pertaining to contests and lucky draws that are precisely and comprehensively stated here.
10. The contest will run from August 7 to September 1, 2012.