Retro RAM: Quest for the Oldest Kingston Memory Module Contest
To celebrate Kingston’s 25th year in the computing industry, HardwareZone.com.ph is launching the Retro RAM contest. The contest is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age. Contest participants will get a chance to own a Kingston SH103S3/90G SSD and a Kingston KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX memory module!
That's not all because during the contest, HardwareZone.com.ph will also be raffling off a Kingston DTSE9H/8GB flash drive! Individuals who want to participate in the raffle must answer all trivia questions that will be posted on Retro RAM's thread in HardwareZone.com.ph's Forums section.
1. In order to join, a contestant must
- join HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums section
- join Kingston Blog with their Facebook account
- 'Like' Kingston Blog Facebook fan's page and reply to the image that will appear (will be available one day before Retro RAM starts) with the slogan: Kingston, the best Memory Modules and SSDs!
2. To submit an entry, the participant must post a photo of his or her Kingston memory module on the official Retro RAM thread.
3. As the main goal of the contest is to find the oldest Kingston memory module, the participant must provide evidence of its age such as a sales receipt. Another means that the participant may use to determine the age is by providing a screenshot of the memory module’s information using CPUz or any other software utility. The Kingston memory module must be in good working condition.
4. Retro RAM: Quest for the Oldest Kingston Memory Module contest will run from May 18 to June 11, 2012.
Terms and Conditions
1. Each participant is limited to submitting one entry. The winners must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines or Kingston Technology in any way.
2. HardwareZone Philippines will be the judging panel to select 2 winners.
3. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winners on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums section and social networking channels.