Canon Philippines' celebrates 20th birthday
In celebration of its 20th year in the country, Canon Marketing Philippines, Inc. (CMPI) has announced several products, promos and plans that Filipinos can expect this year. Among the key highlights that the company announced for the year were:
- Canon Inc. will celebrate in March the 30th anniversary of the launch of the company's EOS system, which includes EOS-series interchangeable lens cameras and a diverse range of system accessories.
- The Canon #getMpowered campaign that launched last year continues in 2017. It aims to inspire more individuals to capture their life's passion through photography, then share and express themselves to the world effortlessly with the help of Canon's EOS M mirrorless cameras – the EOS M5, M3, and M10.
In addition to these, Filipinos can expect new products this year, such as:
- The new PowerShot G9X Mark II, an addition to the PowerShot G Series line of premium digital compact cameras that features the latest DIGIC 7 image processor to produce high quality images and new levels of performance for accurate detection and precision tracking of subjects.
- The PowerShot SX430 IS, a high-zoom compact camera perfect for landscape and distance photography.
- The IXUS 190 and IXUS 185 which are perfect for everyday photography.
- The PIXMA Ink Efficient G4000 with WiFi and Fax, an upgarde to the G series printers with its integrated ink tank design.
- Lastly, the PIXMA Ink Effcicient E410 and E470, equipped with low-cost, high yield ink cartridges to ensure affordable cost of operation.
Along with the new products, Canon also announced new assignments and additions to its local management team, who promises more aggressive efforts to bring Canon's consumer portfolio forward and beyond in the Philippines.