Lenovo recently launched the Lenovo VIBE K5 Series – the company’s new range of multimedia-savvy smartphones. We’ll be taking a look at one of its variants, the Lenovo VIBE K5 Plus.
On the inside, the Lenovo VIBE K5 Plus is equipped with a 64-bit, 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa-core processor. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Lenovo’s own VIBE UI overlay that eliminated the usual app drawer. Just like any other Lenovo smartphone units we previously reviewed, the Lenovo VIBE K5 Plus comes with several pre-installed bloatware applications, which we think are unnecessary so we just uninstalled them to free some space. Speaking of, the Lenovo VIBE K5 Plus has a 16GB eMCP internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD, plus a 2GB of RAM.
- Dolby Atmos Speakers, 2x Speakers, 2x Mics, 3.5mm audio jack
- 2750mAh interchangeable battery
- 5.0" (1920 x 1080) Full HD IPS display
- 13MP autofocus with LED flash rear camera
- 5MP fixed-focus front camera
- Sensors: Gravitation, Proximity, Light, E-Compass, Gyro
- Dual Micro SIM