vivo V3Max review: Speed and Style
Overview, Specifications, and Design
Living to its “faster than faster” catchphrase, vivo – a Chinese brand – raises the bar for mid-range smartphones with the entry of the V3Max.
Inside the V3Max was a Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop with UI overlay eliminating the app drawer. The V3Max was also equipped with a 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-core 64-bit processor partnered with 4GB of RAM, making the entire testing time with the V3Max in our lab smooth and fast.
The vivo V3Max package comes with XE100 with remote and mic, micro-USB to OTG Cable, USB Power Adapter, and micro-USB to USB Cable.
- Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-core 64-bit processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- 13MP PDAF rear camera, 8MP front camera
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyrometer sensors
- USB 2.0 port and OTG support
- 153.9 x 77.1 x 7.58 mm dimensions
The first time we laid our eyes on the V3Max, one thing that we noticed was its sleek and elegant design. Its body made of metal added to the device’s almost identical look to the iPhone 6s. Available in Gold and Rose Gold colors, the V3Max is definitely one of those smartphones you’ll proudly flaunt because of its premium feel and stylish look.