Epson's Portable Label Printers Now Available in the Philippines
Aimed to give their customers a new set of labeling solutions for everyday tasks, Epson proudly announced that their first series of portable label printers under its own "Epson" brand has now made its way to the Philippine market.
The new Epson LabelWorks printers are ideal for homes and offices for labeling your stuff like household items, school supplies, and also office documents. It's basically up to your imagination how you want to use these printers - be it cable wraps, iron-ons, and even barcodes for tracking inventories.
“Epson has strong experience in this market as we have been an OEM maker for the top Japanese brand of stationery label makers for about 20 years” explains Ms. Donna V. Ferro, General Manager of Epson Philippines Corporation (EPC). “Harnessing our experience, we are entering this market to offer our customers an additional choice of label printing options.”
These new printers are:
These LabelWorks printers have the key features of:
- Reduced tape margins - Epson LabelWorks printers use tape efficiently, with 60% less margin waste
- Wide variety of label media - The variety of supplies range from 9mm to 36mm, in different colors and patterns and varied applications such as iron on, glow-in-the-dark, cable wrap, and index.
- Customizable designs - these printers offer up to 14 font types and 10 different styles, 459 symbols, and 89 frames.
- Template storage - The Epson LabelWorks LW-300 can store up to 30 custom designs, while the LW-400 can store up to 50 custom designs
- Barcode printing - The Epson LabelWorks LW-400 / LW-900P can also print up to 13 different barcodes styles for labeling items
For the Epson LabelWorks LW-900P, it has additional features of:
- PC / Mac Connectivity – The higher-end Epson LabelWorks LW- 900P can be connected to a PC or an Apple Mac OS computer to personalize and create larger labels.
- Built-in cutter for rounded edges – The in-built cutter not only cleanly trims the tape after printing, but also enables users to trim the sides for rounded edges to give a more elegant finish.
- Label editor software – With the label editor software of the Epson LabelWorks LW-900P, users can use fonts installed on the PC, as well as insert images and company logos for printing on their labels.