FuturED Smart Education Expo to coincide with 2018 Smart City Summit & Expo
FuturED is an educational brand designed by Digital Education Institute of Institute for Information Industry (III), which aims to raise educational technology for future national development. By leveraging resources from the government, academe, industries, and research, FuturED provides professional services that include research and development, business development, international cooperation, equality in educational opportunities, and expansion of entrepreneurship. The entities behind FuturED aim to make it become an influential innovation icon for educational technology in the future.
This year, it is FuturED’s first time to join Smart City Summit & Expo as parallel brand, featuring most educational and learning issues happening in different groups in the city: From K-to-12 segment to higher education sector, from skill training to startup incubation, and from special education to elderly learning. FuturED has listed the top ten relevant educational issues, and cited solutions on how to solve the problems. Learning is the key factor of city development, and FuturED is hoping that Taipei will soon become a smart city of learning.
FuturE2D: Learning Beyond City
Titled “FuturE2D: Learning Beyond City”, FuturED's parallel exhibition covers ten major topics:
(1) Build up Smart Campus: Advancing the smart campus industry and leading the world in innovative education development.
(2) Design Interactive Learning Contents: Transforming education through artificial intelligence to boost learning efficiency.
(3) Narrow the Gap between Urban and Rural Areas : Using ICT implementation for distance education.
(4) Enabling Teachers for Creativities: Nurturing a new generation of technology educators.
(5) Special Education Inspirational Learning: Enabling people to discover their limitless potential through the power of technology.
(6) Learning Interests for Seniors: Slowing mental decline, preventing dementia, and improving the quality of life of seniors.
(7) Reduce Unemployment : ICT and digital skills for better job opportunities.
(8) Salary Increases: Developing high-level interdisciplinary workers, increasing the wages of young people.
(9) Startup Incubation: Establishing a strategic co-creation paradigm to help youth entrepreneurship.
(10) Social Innovation Acceleration: Help organizations to create value through defining or revising their Corporate Social Responsibility.
FuturE2D also will featuring CCLMS, a key management system in the M-learning project of Taipei City Department of Education. CCLMS can help teachers to bring out the effects of M-learning, produce elite model lesson plans , and share teaching molds.
Education is the foundation for developing intelligent cities, and education services encompass an extensive process of holistic growth. Technological advancements are continuing to accelerate our ability to optimize the quality of education services, and these advancements can be quickly copied and disseminated, ultimately leading to more effective, efficient, and beneficial education services.
Visit FuturE2D at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Booth: J517A. For more information, contact Massarow Shen Tel: (02) 6631-6724/0932-201140.