Help the Deaf with Philips' “Share the Joy of Music” Campaign
Music is for everyone. It can give pleasure, extract boundless ideas, and can even calm an individual listening to it. But behind every music that we hear is a deaf person that can hear no music.
Philips' “Share the Joy of Music” campaign gives emphasis on going beyond just listening to music, and extending the joy brought about by music to those who can’t hear by a form of giving. This campaign encourages consumers to take part in helping a deaf person by buying PhP 1,000-worth of Philips headphones at any participating Philips store from November 22, 2013 to January 31, 2014. For every qualified purchase, PhP 20 will be given to DeAF Deaf (Development and Accessibility Fund for the Deaf, Incorporated), a non-profit organization that aims to develop self-reliant and independent Deaf Filipinos.
- For every PhP 1,000-worth of purchase, single receipt of any Philips headphones and/or portable speakers, PhP 20 will go to DeAF Deaf (Development and Accessibility Fund for the Deaf, Incorporated), a non-profit organization that aims to develop self-reliant and independent Deaf Filipinos.
- PhP 20 donation will be credited upon following the following procedure: Like the Philips Accessories.ph fanpage; Post a photo of the product with the caption "I support the Philips Share the Joy of Music campaign" at the Philips Accessories.ph fanpage; Email a scan copy of the receipt and screenshot of the above fanpage post with customer's name, address, and contact number at email@example.com.
- Customer will be entitled to a raffle upon following the above instructions. Fifteen (15) winners will be picked for the following prizes: One (1) raffle entry per receipt; Philips O'Neill The Drop Headphones (SHO5300BK) worth PhP 3,499; Philips Soundshooter portable speaker (SBA3011GRN) worth PhP 1,299; Philips Shoqbox wireless portable speaker (SB7220) worth PhP 8,999.
- Promo period: November 22, 2013 to January 31, 2014; Deadline for emailing the raffle entries: February 3, 2014; Draw date is on February 10, 2014.
- Employees of Philippe Gadgets & Accessories, Inc. are disqualified from joining the raffle
- This promotion is not in conjunction with any Philips Headphones promotion.