High-end wireless music streamer Chord Poly arrives in PH for PhP 34,990
Made compatible with Android and iOs devices, the Chord Poly works handi-in-hand with another Chord Electronics product, the Chord Mojo. It plays music wirelessly through devices connected via Bluetooth 4.1 and Wi-Fi 2.4GHz. The Chord Poly also comes with a microSD card slot to allow users to play music from a different source other than their smartphones.
Light and portable, the Chord Poly exudes a premium look with its precision-machined aluminum chassis. It supports playback for audio formats of ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA, and MP3. The Chord Poly also runs on a 2200mAh lithium polymer battery which promises up to 9 hours of non-stop listening.
Here’s a complete rundown of Chord Poly’s specs and features:
- Storage: Micro SD unlimited maximum capacity, playback using MPD/DLNA apps plus SD playback over Bluetooth if Wi-Fi is absent
- Playback support: DNLA, AirPlay and Bluetooth 4.1
- Files supported: all major file types including ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA and MP3
- PCM sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, 384kHz,717.6kHz and 768kHz
- DSD via DoP sample rates: DSD64 – DSD256 (Quad-DSD); DSD from SD card
- Devices supported: iPhone, iPad, Android phones/tablets, Windows and Mac OS X computers and DAPs (Astell & Kern etc)
- Dimensions: 50mm (L) x 62mm (W) x 22mm (H)
- Over-the-air software updates
- Hotspot mode: Poly can create its own hotspot where networks/devices/countries don’t support tethering
- Integrated Access Point: allows configuration of connected networks (up to 32)
- Bit-perfect audio
- DLNA server and renderer (SD card); SMB Server (SD card); MPD player (SD Card)
The Chord Poly (PhP 34,990) and the Chord Mojo (PhP 27,990) are both available locally through A. Refinery, Beyond Innovations, and its certified dealers.