Lexus LC500h unveiled at the PIMS 2016
The recently concluded Philippine International Motor Show (PIMS) 2016 showcased a lot of head-turners. Surely, the Lexus cars are on the list. And found on top of that list is the PIMS 2016 debutant, the Lexus LC500h.
Designed to level up the driving experience, the LC500h is Lexus’s next generation hybrid model that highlights a world first Multi Stage Hybrid System.
Here are its other features and specifications:
- 3.5 liter V-6 engine accumulating a total of 354 horsepower partnered to an e-CVT transmission
- Abililty of storing braking energy as electricity that can be utilized in driving the car.
- Shares the same GA-L platform with its predecessor, the LC 500.
- Bonnet and wings chassis made with high-tensile steel.
- Door skins fixed on a carbon-fiber structure
- 2+2 cabin layout with Lexus's next generation infotainment system and dash interface
Other Lexus cars present on the PIMS 2016 includes the GS F, RC F, RX 350 F-Sport, NX 200t F-Sport, LX 570, and the ES 350.