Samsung Galaxy Win is the Only Quad-core Smartphone Under the Midrange Galaxy Line (Updated)
Updated: Samsung Mobile Philippines has posted the new price of the Galaxy Win. Previously retailing with an SRP of PhP 14,990, the Galaxy Win now costs PhP 13,490.
Announced to the public last month, the Samsung Galaxy Win is the only unit in the mid-range Galaxy lineup with a quad-core CPU. It runs on a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, while sporting a 4.7-inch screen that displays vivid photos. It features Motion UI (Shake & Turn to Mute) and SMART alert. The Galaxy Win has a 5-megapixel camera installed with features such as Continuous Shot, Best Photo, Color Effect, and Scene Mode.
Here's a list of specs for the Samsung Galaxy Win:
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4.7-inches TFT display (480 x 800 pixels) 199 ppi
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED Flash
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 2.0,
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Dual sim and dual standby
- Android 4.1.2 JellyBean
- 2,000 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Win comes with a price tag of PhP 14,990.