SEDCI launches new line of solutions to help MSMEs move to cloud computing
SEDCI launches new line of solutions to help MSMEs move to cloud computing
Cloud computing is an information technology (IT) paradigm, a model for enabling ubiquitous access to shared pools of configurable resources (such as computer networks, servers, storage, applications, and services), which can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort, often over the Internet. Cloud computing is being adopted by different countries around the world for data storage, data-efficiency, with scalable solutions provided by the data center companies.
South Eastern Data Center Inc. (SEDCI), a Philippine-based carrier-neutral data center that provides SMEs the same infrastructure and security that large companies have with unique, flexible, and scalable solutions, has launched on November 08, 2017 a host of products that further broadens its wide array of solutions designed to provide the space and security that growing businesses need for their information security requirements.
SEDCI's expanded product line launch was joined by some of their partners including Globe myBusiness, Cre8V Web Solutions, and Xirrus Inc. These partners explained how moving into the cloud helped them and their companies get the ease, efficiency, and data privacy and security that they need in an affordable solutions provided by SEDCI.
SEDCI’s expanded product line now include SEDCI Cloudable Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), SEDCI Cloud Appclick Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Cloud Applus (API), SEDCI Circuit (Connectivity), and Managed IT Services. SEDCI will complement existing products to create a complete cloud-based highly scalable computing solutions package that will facilitate companies of all sizes in gaining competitive advantages in their markets.
Here’s what you need to know about SEDCI’s expanded product line:
- Cloudable: SEDCI’s brand of IaaS is easy to deploy and immediately accessible to users through a virtual platform. SEDCI handles the IT infrastructure including the network, power, and physical servers while providing access to virtual servers so users can cater to their customers’ requirements. Cloudable does not require long-term commitment and delivers a service that reduces the risk of failure while providing business solutions that are cost-effective and efficient.
- Cloud Appclick: SEDCI’s Human Capital Management solution that runs on a Software-as-a Service platform, offers better management of human resources. Its fully automated HR solutions are user-friendly and flexible for users with minimal training so that the business can focus on growth and expansion. This cloud-based solution syncs accounting data into a single database in the cloud and throughout all authorized devices. It keeps track of sales anywhere and creates invoices where ever using accurate finance data that are also securely backed-up. Collaboration among multiple users is seamless while still allowing the business control over accessibility of its online data in a secure cloud environment.
- Cloud Applus: This offers essential apps such as SMS, Voice, Charging, and USSD APIs that allow even SMEs to reach out to their target market on time. Aside from APIs, SEDCI Cloud Applus also includes other various platforms to connect, create, access, and control through numerous applications powered by GSuites.
- SEDCI Circuit Connectivity Services: This is a redundant network infrastructure that receives dedicated international circuits that are managed 24x7. With a large network coverage of local loops serving as a direct connection to the SEDCI data center, this unique facility offers the space and security for any type of company. These connectivity services can cater to small businesses, growing companies, and large enterprises with multiple options based on their needs.
- SEDCI’s Managed IT Services: This employs a pool of IT professionals well-versed in the latest technologies and are well-equipped in handling IT operations and resources to support secure, highly available and flexible IT systems . SEDCI’s team of experts proactively monitors and manages the client to support high availability and is readily on-call to efficiently and swiftly address IT concerns.
“Business transformation is shaping the future of industries around the world and cloud-driven products, services and experiences will definitely play a big role in enhancing the competitiveness of companies, large or small. With these advances, SEDCI rolls out added cloud-based enhancements so organizations can capitalize on key transformative technologies such as social, mobile, big data analytics, and IoT as well as enable budding enterprises to make their initial tentative steps to the cloud. In the process, SEDCI products lead to increased business agility, lower costs, and reduced IT complexity on the road towards innovation and business transformation,” shares Maricar Nepomuceno, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer of SEDCI.
The MSME Development Council task Force on E-commerce of the DTI allows MSMEs access to comprehensive and focused support for tapping business opportunities and expanding markets through innovative and effective promotion of MSMEs.
The rise of digital transformation (DX) will have far-reaching effects on the market. Massive opportunities will open up for business as DX upgrades the capabilities of traditional industries, increases enterprise efficiency, and strengthens relationships across the supply chain. Cloud-enabled services will contribute significantly for business to reap the maximum benefits from digital information.
SEDCI’s partners have shared how the SEDCI solutions they have availed for their respective companies have helped them.
“Small businesses are the lifeblood of the any economy and in today’s hyperconnected world, they need the right tools and technology to thrive. Every day, businesses tell us that faster broadband speeds will increase productivity and help deliver better services to customers. And as businesses become more and more digital, the more that we need to enable them to mitigate risks and ensure business continuity. We at Globe are stepping up our engagement with SMEs and provide them innovations such as Cloud services, powered by our high-speed Internet service, to enable SMEs to optimize their businesses and catalyze the growth to the national economy,” said Derrick Heng, Senior Advisor for Globe myBusiness which avails SEDCI's Cloud IaaS.
“Today’s employers need to be able to manage their workforce from wherever they are. We have combined the resources of our customer base and product development team to define the functionalities that we have built into our HR application. Inputs from all parties enable us to continually enhance our product offerings and help organizations to simplify and streamline their workforce management processes, as well as ensure they adhere to changing compliance and strategic payroll and HR practices,” said Matthew Romano, CEO of Cr8v Web Solutions which avails SEDCI's HRIS, payroll, and time-keeping SaaS.
“We are excited to bundle our user-friendly and cost-effective cloud-based platform to streamline accounting processes. SEDCI customers will be happy to know that our IaaS software is not only fully integrated within its accounting functionalities but also integrates seamlessly with the rest of SEDCI’s suite of cloud-driven applications. We can help manage complexity so growing businesses of all sizes become more competitive and realize their full potentials," said John Edward Castillo, Managing Director of Xirrus, Inc. which avails SEDCI's Accounting SaaS.
To know more about SEDCI, visit their website.