TomTom's New Via 225 Offers Stress-free Driving
TomTom has released its latest Via 225 GPS device.
Incorporating Map Share technology (based on reports from TomTom's global Map Share community of 21 million), the 5-inch TomTom Via 225 enables up-to-date frequent road changes, such as new speed limits and blocked roads. Aimed to make driving less stressful for drivers, the personal navigation device comes with lifetime maps of 8 Asian countries (including Philippines), advanced lane guidance, IQ Routes, parking assist, among other functions.
A quick glance at its features:-
- 5-inch high-quality touchscreen
- Advanced lane guidance to depict which lane to take at junctions even on the most complex highway intersections
- Lifetime Map of Asia - download four or more full updates of the map on your device yearly
- Map of 8 Asian Countries - contains the latest maps of Asia including Brunei, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and yes, Philippines.
- IQ Routes to accurately calculate live travel time of your desired route
- Parking assist available throughout your journey, so you can choose to navigate directly to the nearest car park when planning your route, or find parking en route
- Integrated foldaway mount
- Safety camera alerts (speed and red-light) to help you drive more safely and responsibly